The ARRIS SURFboard® Manager App is a simple way to monitor and manage your in-home Wi-Fi network from the convenience of your mobile device! For too long, users have not set internet access rules or managed the quality / availability of their in-home Wi-Fi network – simply because it was too complicated to access. This app removes the barriers to being informed about your Wi-Fi network and the devices connected to it. This application is compatible with the following ARRIS products:
• ARRIS SURFboard® Manager version 4.1.70 ( Android/ iOS) supports SBG8300 / SBG7580-AC / SBG6950AC2 / SBG7400AC2 /SBR-AC3200P / SBR-AC1900P / SBR-AC1200P / SBX-AC1200P
From this app, you can easily:
• View attached Wi-Fi devices on your home Wi-Fi network, like tablets, PCs, televisions, mobile phones, and home automation controls / sensors
• Learn about weak Wi-Fi signal locations in your home so you can improve signal quality through strategic Wi-Fi network extender placement
• Make basic changes to your Wi-Fi settings to improve access to your Wi-Fi network for all devices, including guest devices
• Ensure Wi-Fi devices optimize their Wi-Fi connections and periodically refresh these settings for maximum performance
• Run and save speed tests between your Wi-Fi device and the Access Point to check if speed issues are caused by the Internet or your home Wi-Fi network
• Set basic Internet Access / Parental Control rules for the different authorized Wi-Fi devices on your network to limit Internet abuse
The ARRIS SURFboard® Manager app improves your visibility into your in-home Wi-Fi network, putting you in charge of your Wi-Fi experience!
ARRIS SURFboard® Manager is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-03-14. The program can be installed on Android.
ARRIS SURFboard® Manager (version 5.0.00) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.